We manufacture particulars and components for the following sectors, according to the customer’s specific design:
Where required, we can carry out the assembly of the Articles, in the specific area in our Production Departments and, for the Medical sector, we have a dedicated assembly hall.
- Hydraulic, fluids flowing
- Packaging, Food Industry, Pharmaceutical
- Automotive, Motorcycle and Cycling
- Industrial Automation
- Railway / Cableway
- Sustainable Energy
- Earthworks and Agricultural in general
- Window and door fixtures
We make use of the best steel mills on the market, to always ensure a perfect performance of our products and we are able to trace each batch.
In addition to common and automatic steels, light alloys (aluminium), brass, bronze, plastic, we have gained a large experience on the processings of:
- Austenitic stainless steels series “300”,
- Ferritic and martensitic stainless steels series “400”,
- Alloys and super alloys, Inconel, titanium, duplex e super duplex,
- Alloy steels, quenched and tempered steels.
Possibility to provide Certification of Casting 2.2 on all ferrous materials even where not required at time of order.
Possibility to provide Certification 3.1 relating to the tests of mechanical resistance on the specific material only if explicitly required at the time of order. These documents are saved and stored for at least 3 years in PDF.